Tips on Tanks
Select a video below or scroll for more tips!
Most Common Solution for Low Flames
(The valves mentioned below are for vapor release valves only, not forklift tanks.)
OPD(overfill protection device)
- Required on any vertical tank smaller than 50lb capacity tanks.
- It has internal and external threading for hose connection.
- This valve protects against leaks and overfilling.
- Acceptable on any vertical tank 50lb or larger.
- It only has internal threading for hose connection.
- Has no internal safety devices.